hey guys, I'm looking out for a human interest story to do my reporting assessment on. It's only first year stuff, so its not very long, but my previous contact at the Red Cross hasn't gotten back to me yet and I need it by Friday at the latest. So I figured I'd come to you guys
now, I don't want to idealize anything, so just don't answer if you don't want to. If you would though, could you post why you wouldn't answer? (its great feedback and helps for future posts).
1. Only answer this one if you have knowledge of da other places
Do you think/feel/know that living 'rough' in Brisbane is a better experience than living rough in, say, Sydney?
2. If you had to us a short phrase or sentence to describe your life (so far) on the streets of Brisbane, what would it be?
3. Do the various charity organisations and the like actually help? They make a big front and all, but are they actually there for you when you need it?
4. Homelessness: what's it feel like, in a word, a sentence, w/e. What's the strongest emotion you feel? is it hunger, loneliness, cold, etc?
5. What else should I have asked? Anything you want to add. <-- place here
as always, try ot keep the rage to a minimum. if you have a problem with somehing I've said or anything like that, just PM me and I'll edit
look, any help is appreciated, but if you can't, you can't, dw bout it